Sunday, June 5, 2016

A New Grandbaby

May 26th was not only Garth's 75th birthday but also the birth of a new grandson. This baby is our 14th grandchild and the fourth grandson. If you do the math, you will soon realize we have 10 granddaughters so having another boy in the family was something to really celebrate. However, have so many granddaughters is really special and I am sure all the girls in the family will smother this little boy with a lot of love.
Photo: Taft, a few hours old. Our third daughter, Keri, was determined that this baby would be born on her dad's birthday and indeed he was. Little Taft was born early Thursday afternoon and weighed in at 8 lbs 9 ounces. From Keri a few days after giving birth: Our day starts early with Holland jumping into our bed, wanting to cuddle with Taft. She says things like, "I LOVE our baby brother. If I had to pick between having a baby or going on a trip I would pick a baby brother."
Photo: Taft (new born) Audrey: "Can I hold him?"
Holland: "I am so excited to be a new family."
Audrey chimes in with, "He's sooooo cute."
Holland: "He's a cutie pie."
Photo: Proud dad with two daughters. Photo below: 2014 Family Portrait
Keri: Life is too good. This is heaven. I feel so much love for my family right now.
Photo: Taft, just a few hours old and a visit from family.

2 comments: